Rose Quartz Gua Sha Facial Tools,Natural Jade Gua Sha Massage Tool,Guasha Tool for Face,Eyes,Neck & Body,Genuine Gua Sha Stone Facial Massager,Skin Care Tools,Lymphatic Drainage,Reduce Wrinkles
Regular price $20.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Guasha tool was designed to improve general well-being of your body, improve the microcirculation of the facial blood vessels, increase the flow of blood, lymph and body fluids. Make you less stressed, more concentrated, look presentable, feel energized and healthy.Use a scraping cleanser once a week to remove fine lines and wrinkles. Scraping can improve the blood circulation under the skin, removing dark circles and puffiness while also adding to your natural glow.
- Heart Shape Facial Tools: Approx 3.3 inch long, 2.1 inch wide, portable and handy. Ultra smooth touch feeling that never hurt your skin.Gua sha scraping massage tool made by 100% natural pemium rose quartz stone, which is beneficial minerals to skin beauty and body health. Long lasting, super easy to care, static free.
- Gua Sha Jade for Whole Body Caring: Jade Gua sha can works great on neck, face, back hand, wrist, shoulders and foot. This trigger point massager tool offer you the most complete massage therapy,the effect is better when using with essential oil, face cream, etc.
- Easy To Use: Apply body cream or oil on the skin, use a light to medium pressure, scrape with a upward and outward direction on both body and face. Each part usually scrape for 5-10 times. Works on face, back, hand, foot and more.
- Unique and practical gifts,100% Guarantee:This is a commodity with high cost performance, which is one of the best gifts for family members and friends. It has a great experience and is conducive to the physical and mental health development of family members.If there is anything about this guasha stone that is not right for you,the new free replacement will be sent or 100% money back after you contact us firstly.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.