Sibba 12Pcs Powder Puff Triangle Shape Face Makeup Puff for Loose Powder Foundation Soft Cosmetic Sponge Wet and Dry Powder Puff Pads Large Body Cotton Powder Cushion Puffs (Black)
Regular price $18.90
Sale price $18.90Unit price per
- 【High-quality Material】Sibba powder puff is made of velour and cushiony sponge. The powder puff cushion is velvet-soft, non-toxic, and gives you nice smooth touch. Powder puffs are suitable for talcum powder, loose powder, body powder, and shading powder
- 【Special Size & Shape】Our powder puff pad is a triangle, each pure powder puff measures about 2.76 inches/ 7 cm, the normal size can fit your hand well, each makeup puff comes with 1 strap for you to hold well and easier to use the powder applicator, the triangle shape makes the makeup on T-zone easier. Special design makes the face sponge will not get too much powder, instead which will help you save more powder
- 【Washable Makeup Puffs】You can wash our velour puff by hand or washing machine. Please put it into the laundry bag then use the machine to wash it. Pls, be advised that don't wash it with your other dark colors clothes, because the puff is easy to get dyeing. After wash, it just hanging it in the place of air ventilation to make it dry and secondary use
- 【Multifunctional Power Puffs】Makeup soft sponge Iis suitable for liquid foundation, barrier cream, BB cream, sunscreen, cushion, blush for wet use; Dry powder products such as pressed powder, loose powder, eye shadow, and honey powder for dry use
- 【Face Body Applicator】The nice quality powder puffs are very suitable for sensitive skin. You can use it whatever you are oily skin, normal skin, dry skin, combination skin. You can use it as face puff body puff or bath puff, as you like
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.