Subay Professional Finger Toe Nail Care Electric Nail Drill Machine Manicure Pedicure Kit Electric Nail Art File Drill with 1 Pack of Sanding Bands (Pink)
Regular price $77.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Professional Nail Drill - The 20000rpm electric nail drill is designed with a Forward/Reverse switch and a precise adjustable speed (0-20000rpm ) button. The nail drill adjustable speed control can meet your different usage needs, switch forward and reverse drill nails rotating suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation.
- Upgraded Electric Nail File: The nail filer electric is exclusively designed with 6 holes to insert nail drill bits, making it more convenient to choose different efile nail drill bits while you drill for nails it outstandingly features stable operation, long usage life, which saves more time and money.
- Compact Nail Drill Machine - The nail drills for acrylic nails are professional machines made of high-quality aluminum alloy. Ample ventilation holes and high-quality motors are designed to ensure excellent heat dissipation. The nail filer handpiece is a lightweight, comfortable hold design that will make you enjoy a beautiful manicure time with low noise and low vibration anytime and anywhere.
- All in One Acrylic Nail Drill - Just a nail file drill meets all your needs, multifunctional use for nails prep, acrylic nails, gel nails, dip powder nails, thick nails, nail grinder, manicure & pedicure, callus removal, natural nails, routing, nail machine for acrylic nails, polishing, etc. The nail drill for gel nails is the best choice for you to do your nails.
- Easy to Use Electric Cuticle Remover - The electric nail file for acrylic nails is easier to use for nail technician supplies beginners, it is a great and ideal e file nail tool for nail shops, spas, beauty parlors as well as for personal use in homes.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.