Summer Chemo Scarf Lightweight Silky Beanie Ruffle Cap Cancer Headwear for Womens
- 80% Polyester, 20% Spandex
- Elastic closure
- Hand Wash Only
- Product Include :2 Pair Ruffle Turban Summer sleep headscarf for women(1 Pair Black Scarf +1 Pair White Scarf).
- One size fits all, elastic construction all around will stretch to comfortably fit snugly any head size
- Comfort for women with hair lose due to chemo, alopecia, lupus and other medical hair loss
- Washing Instructions: Hand Wash or Machine Wash, Cold, Gentle Cycle. Dry Flat or Hang to Dry. Do Not Bleach.
- Solid Color Turban headband make you confident, Please contact with us for any question and we will give you satisfactory service
DancMolly Women's Summer Chemo Sleep Headwear Turban Scarf for Cancer
Wear our cap what you will usher in?
Wear our Turban, keep your hair from falling out when you Wake up
Maybe you are shedding because of concer, but not worry ,this cap will give you confidence back, go out, keep your style and enjoy the beauty of life, and the material is soft When it comes to your skin
Find the perfect chemo gifts for women with chemo fashion skull-caps ,Our caps are manufactured by Chemo Fashion Scarf for cancer patients experiencing hair loss due to chemo treatments
What is this turban size?
All Caps are One size fits all, elastic construction all around will stretch to comfortably fit snugly any head size
What need you pay attention to in the process of use?
Hand Wash, Cold, Gentle Cycle. Dry Flat or Hang to Dry. Do Not Bleach. In order to hat life and shape, try not to use machine wash.
Colors may be a little bit different due to the different monitors
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.