Terramar Adult Thermasilk Glove Liner
- 100% Silk
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- What You Get: Terramar Sports Thermasilk Glove Liners come in Black and Natural color options and in the following sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large. Made from 100% pure silk, they will not only feel extremely smooth but keep you warm!
- These glove liners are very light weight and do not have additional bulk and made with our ClimaSense treatment to neutralize odors, regulate your body temperature and wick away any sweat. Fast wicking and drying
- Features: Ec2 Quick-Dri Thermoregulation Comfort Technology which allows the fabric to dry at a quick speed while regulating your body's natural temperature and keeping your hands warm. It is built to stretch so there is no irritation or bunching.
- Terramar Sports is a United States based company making base layer gear for the most extreme outdoors person. Our products are created for every day adventures to difficult snowshoeing and mountain climbing. Keeping you warm is our job!
- How to Wash: In order to keep your Terramar Silk gear in perfect condition, we recommend washing these products in a washer and hang drying. As the material is very thin, hang drying will prevent any fabric from being pulled. Bleach only when needed. Inhibits the growth of bacteria that causes odor
Terramar ec2 Quik-Dri Thermoregulation Comfort Technology 100% supersoft filament interlock. Brushed microfiber against the skin for no itch. UPF rating 50+. Midweight warmth and superior breathability.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.