The North Face Etip Recycled Gloves
Regular price $94.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Pull On closure
- ADVANCED WARMTH. The touchscreen-compatible Etip Recycled Glove has a 93% recycled fabric and four-way-stretch, making it a favorite for commutes or runs on chilly mornings.
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE. Designed so you can stay tuned into your phone or tablet when it's cold, these gloves are UIR Powered on palm for five-finger touchscreen capability.
- QUALITY DESIGN. Made from 93% recycled polyester, these soft, durable gloves deliver quality comfort on icy days, while silicone gripper palms ensure that the days of dropping your phone are over.
- NATURAL COMFORT. Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position for unrestricted comfort in the cold, while the patented 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing — meaning no more adjustments while you're shivering.
- EXPLORATION WITHOUT COMPROMISE. Easily find our most sustainable products with this badge. To qualify, apparel, equipment and accessories must be made with 75% or greater recycled, regenerative and/or responsibly sourced renewable materials by weight.