The Spatty & Spatty Daddy, Last Drop Spatula, Two Piece Set (6" and 12"), Pink, Reusable, Flexible, as Seen on Shark Tank, 2 Count (Pack of 1)
Regular price $22.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK: Spatty is a makeup tool that helps you get up to 25% more product out of cosmetic containers that are running low. Saving money is now within reach! the silicone spatula features enough long body and narrow head to get all the content out of your container item, which means no more wasted product.
- TINY SPATULA: Spatty is a sturdy, resilient and flexible jar spatula that fits into virtually every beauty product on the market! This mini spatula is also great for mixing your own colors to find the perfect shade. The reusable silicone spatula is made of high-quality silicone material, not easy to break or bend, durable, reliable and long lasting.
- SAVE MONEY: Spatty mini spatula easily moves around the sides, corners and bottom of cosmetic and makeup containers to GET EVERY LAST DROP of product. The Mini Spatula ideal for reaching food in jars and other tight spaces, even for super slight makeup opening, grocery, and personal care items.
- STOCKING STUFFER: Give the gift of saving money! A Spatty spatula is the perfect Christmas, holiday, or birthday present for all men and women. This makeup spatula features a narrow head and long handle, is easy to hold and comfortable to grip, double-sided curved design allows it to reach deeply into the bottle without wasting the last drop.
- VERSATILE: The Spatty is an everyday tool that can be used with: cosmetics, hand and body lotion, foundation, shampoo, conditioner, lip gloss, nail polish, food condiments, mason jars, and countless other products!
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.