Trailheads Men'S Touchscreen Gloves with Reflective Waterproof Mitten Shell - Convertible Running Gloves
Regular price $80.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- EXTENDED CUFF - our lightweight gloves have a lengthy cuff that protects your wrists and fits into a jacket sleeve to lock in warmth. Subtle pull tab on the wrist allows easy, pull on closure
- EASY CARE - to care for these winter gloves for athletes machine wash on a cold, delicate cycle and air to dry.
- 2 in 1 VERSATILITY- our cold weather men’s running gloves convert into mittens to provide extra protection from the winter elements. The mitten top tucks easily into a pocket on top of the wrist.
- TOUCHSCREEN GLOVES- The full length of the thumb and forefinger are made from conductive fabric. With our touchscreen gloves you have easy access to your phone without irritating seams across your fingertips!
- BE SAFE BE SEEN- These classic black running gloves are enhanced by reflective piping across the cuff, the mitten cover and a small reflective logo. Reflective accents aid visibility during low light workouts on the road.
- WATERPROOF SHELL- To keep rain & snow from freezing your fingers the mitten shell is waterproof! The thumb is covered with grid fleece to wipe your brow on. Magnet tabs in the wrists keep our winter running gloves together when you aren’t wearing them. NOTE: everyone's cold tolerance level is different; not intended for winter's coldest days.
- TRAIL TESTED GUARANTEE - Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we'll provide a replacement or refund - no fine print, no time limit. Nothing but our commitment to do what it takes to satisfy our customers.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.