Trailheads Power Stretch Convertible Mittens - Women’S Fingerless Gloves
- MATERIAL - our women's mittens are 31% Nylon, 52% Polyester, 17% Lycra
- Pull On closure
- 2 -IN- 1 VERSATILITY - Easily converts from warm mittens to fingerless gloves; mitten tucks away in storage pocket, thus freeing your fingers for taking photos, texting, etc.
- 4 - WAY STRETCH - Polartec Power Stretch fabric provides protection in cooler weather, making these feature packed mittens a great choice for aerobic activities and active use. Note: this product is not suitable for extreme cold weather wear but Power Stretch works very well as a base layer for cold weather wear. Not intended for winter's coldest weather. Please see sizing chart in images for best fit.
- MAGNET-SECURED THUMB FLAPS – Hidden magnets fasten the thumb flaps when not in use and ensure a snug, secure fit
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS FOR ENHANCED VISIBILITY - Reflective strips across the back of each mitten help the wearer be seen during the short days of winter
- TRAIL TESTED GUARANTEE - Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we'll provide a replacement or refund - no fine print, no time limit. Nothing but our commitment to do what it takes to satisfy our customers.
The feature packed TrailHeads Women’s Power Stretch Convertible Mittens are ideal for the all-season runner or outdoor enthusiast. As you warm up they switch easily from cozy mittens to fingerless gloves.
On a colder day wear the mitten cover to provide additional protection and warmth for your fingers. If your hands start to get warm during a run, or you need access to your fingers, you can stow the mitten top in the pocket on the back of your hand. The thumb cap also folds back and is held in place by a magnet to ensure it doesn’t flap around and get in your way.
This lightweight mitten has extended wrist protection that tucks easily into a jacket or sweatshirt sleeve to prevent cold from seeping in at the cuff. The brushed interior feels soft against your skin and keeps your hands cozy. Note: this mitten is intended for use during aerobic activity; it is not intended for standalone use during the coldest days of winter.
Our flip top mittens have a reflective stripe across the back of each hand to enhance your visibility and safety during a run. When you wear them as fingerless gloves you have easy access to your phone in order to take that workout selfie, text your friends or adjust your music. There are circular silicone grips on the thumb, forefinger and middle finger to make holding your phone or camera easy.
The Polartec Power Stretch Pro fabric was made for movement. The fabric blend of 31% nylon, 52% polyester and 17% Lycra means these gloves conform perfectly to your hand with enough stretch to allow your fingers full range of motion. Power Stretch gloves are an excellent choice for outdoor photographers who need both enhanced dexterity and protection from the cold.
With all these incredible features the TrailHeads Power Stretch Convertible Mittens are sure to become your favorite winter workout accessory!