U.S. Polo Assn. Womens Casual Long Sleeve Shirt and Pajama Pants Sleep Sleepwear Set
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- This 2-piece pajama for women set includes a lounge long sleeve pajama set shirt and printed sleep pants with elastic waistband for a coordinated look. RUNS SMALL - please order a size up.
- When you look good, you feel good and just because you're in your pajamas doesn't mean you can't still look cute. These pajamas come in a variety of colors and prints, allowing you to express your personality in a fun and flirty way.
- The sleep shirt features the classic U.S. Polo Assn. horse and rider.
- The elastic waistband ensures that your pants will remain securely, but comfortably on your hips without feeling tight or uncomfortable, and allowing you greater freedom of movement.
- This pajama sleep set pairs perfectly with everything that’s already in your lounge wear wardrobe, as well as our collection of luxe sleepwear separates.
Your down time is sacred, so why sacrifice comfort or style? Pajamas are an essential way to spend dreamy evenings at home, quality time with your special someone, or even just relax with the morning paper while savoring your cup of coffee, bathed in morning sunbeams. Feel the difference when you snuggle into our super-soft fabrics and express your unique sense of style with our cheeky graphic separates. Our pajama sleepwear sets offer the perfect amount of sporty attitude and feminine charm for the bedroom and beyond. Treat yourself to the best women’s pajama set possible, the U.S. Polo Assn. Womens Long Sleeve Shirt and Pajama Pants Sleepwear Set. There's nothing cozier than this two piece pajama set from U.S. Polo Assn. This set will keep you warm and cozy even on the coldest of nights.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.