Western Cowboy/Cowgirl Initial Belt Buckle - Large, Letter Buckles for Men and Women
Regular price $36.90
Regular priceUnit price per
- Zinc Alloy
- Hook and Bar closure
- Hand Wash
- BRAND YOUR BELT WITH BOLD WESTERN STYLE! Nothing holds up your jeans better than a large, personalized belt buckle with your custom initial. The rodeo-style, oval buckle is just the right size for adults measuring: 3.75” L x 3” W
- FITS MOST BELT LOOPS AND SNAP-ON BELTS! This buckle snaps onto adult belts that measure 1.5” wide and up to 1.5" thick. The strong, metal loop on the back of the buckle securely snaps onto your belt with ease.
- ONE SOLID BUCKLE! Every personalized chrome letter from A to Z and zinc-alloy materials of the buckle are welded together into one, solid buckle, so you’ll never have to worry about separation or malfunction.
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR! The smooth, curved oval design of this Western-style belt buckle won’t dig into your waist when sitting, riding or even rounding up cattle.
- KEEPS WESTERN TRADITIONS ALIVE! This high-quality buckle is a timeless classic for modern cowboys. The intricate, polished details of the buckle provide the perfect canvas for your custom initial to shine and it arrives in a sleek, black box ready for gift-giving. Patent Pending.
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.