Willow Tree Friendship, Sculpted Hand-Painted Keepsake Box
- Sentiment written inside box: ”Forever true, forever friends”. Includes Enclosure Card
- 3”square x 2”h hand-painted resin box. Bas-relief carving of two seated figures in cream dresses, facing each other, on lid (not attached) fitted to a cream square box.
- Inside, the bottom of box reveals a message of love and friendship as a hidden discovery. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
Friendship Keepsake Box
Forever true, forever friends
An expression of friendship and caring...
3” sq. x 2”h resin box cast from artist Susan Lordi’s original carving and painted by hand.
Inside, the bottom of each box reveals a message of love and friendship as a hidden discovery.
Packaged in fitted box with Enclosure Card for gift-giving.
Keepsake Boxes are small, sweet places to keep jewelry and treasured mementoes.
“The challenge for me is to honestly sculpt what I know to be true and to put my emotions into tangible form. Hopefully, this will touch a universal chord and be meaningful to others.” - Susan Lordi
Willow Tree is a line of figurative sculptures that communicate through gesture... to represent an emotion or mark a memory.
A gift of Willow Tree communicates beyond words.