Womens Pajamas Set Fall Winter 3 Piece Loungewear Set Crop Vest Top Loose Pants and Cardigan Knitwear Jumpsuit Warm
- 95% Polyester, 5% Other Fibers
- Hand Wash Only
- Material: 3 piece lounge sets for women is made of 95%Polyester+5%Spandex. Soft, lightweight and comfortable fabric.
- Feature: This cute lounge sets for women consists of a scoop tank top, loose elastic pants and kimonos. Classic solid colors, casual loose fitting, a stretchy feel that's perfect for the season of relaxation!
- Style: Chic and womanly matching lounge sets for women. Can be repurposed into different looks like sleepwear, lounge set, jumpsuit and athleisure outfit
- Occasion: Loungewear set &knit lounge sets for women. Perfect for casual, home, bedroom, bathroom, party, boudoir or daily wear. It’s casual style makes it not awkward even when guests visit
- Care: 3 piece outfits for women. Hand wash cold. Hang or line or lay flat to dry. Do not bleach
This is 3 piece set with some pizzazz and chicness.
Each piece is very versatile:
- eg. you could put the top as a basement, pair it with another coat for a layering effect.
- Pairing this set with sneakers are a perfect way to turn loungewear into athleisure
- Add another statement jacket to brighten up the look (another style)
- Mixting and matchin jewelry for the outfit
Lounge Set , Outfits Sets, Ribbed Crop Top Long Sleeve, Palazzo Pants - Loose Sweatsuit Knit,2 Piece Pajamas
Lounge Sets 3 Piece Loungewear: Kimono Cardigan /Crop Tank Top/ Long Pant
Knitted 3 Piece Set Long Sleeve Cardigan Overcoat + Spaghetti Strap Crop Top + High Waist Wide Leg Pants Suit Outfits
3 Piece Outfits Sweater Jumpsuits Long Sleeve Crop Top High Waist Skinny Pants Set and Kimono coat
|2 PCS||3 PCS||3PCS||1PC||3PCS|
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.