Zeeva Chrome Plated Glass Foot File, Foot Care Pedicure Tool, Hard Skin Cuticle Remover Scrubber, Great for Dead Skin Removal, Cracking, Used on Both Wet and Dry Feet
- 【Chrome Plated Glass with Nano-Level Grinding Points】: Zeeva is made of chrome plated tempered glass. 100% waterproof, this file is very durable, long-lasting and perfectly safe. It’s nanometer level grinding points are perfectly suited for the removal of dead skin. Slide gently over skin for 3-5 minutes, to easily remove dead skin, thick calluses and make your feet baby-soft, smooth and beautiful again.
- 【Ergonomic Design】: Ergonomic mango shape for maximum grip. Convenient to use. Easily control pressure during use. Strong enough to tackle the hard, callused parts of your feet, and gentle enough to leave fresh, soft new skin. Non-slip design ensures a firm grip of the foot file and removes the dry skin quickly and effectively!
- 【Remove Callus without Hurting Your Skin】: Compared with common metal foot grinders (which have a saw tooth shaped surface and easily scratch and damage the skin), Zeeva has a uniform and dense surface. Extremely durable and will not hurt the skin.
- 【Can be Used on Both Dry and Wet Feet】: Use on DRY feet for maximum effect. Rub against your dry calluses and the powdery snow-like dead skin will fall off. Or simply soak your feet in warm water for ten minutes to soften the dead skin, then dry feet with towel. Use the rubbing surface to gently remove the dead skin. After filing, apply moisturizer to your feet to rehydrate skin. Use as needed, your feet will become baby-soft and smooth again.
- 【Save Your Money and Time】: Enjoy the best quality pedicures at home! Just a few minutes a day & all calluses will be taken off! Easy to clean with running water. Save time and money! Great gift for family and friends! REMOVE THICK CALLUSES AND HAVE SANDAL READY FEET!
How To Measure Your Body?
Bust: Arms relaxed at your sides, measure the circumference at the fullest part of your bust.
Shoulder: Relaxed shoulders, measure across the widest part of your shoulders.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, to ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Hip: With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the widest part of your hip.
Length: Choose a clothing item with the preferred length and measure from the top to the bottom.